I’m sure that nobody is immune to the toxic nature of most of the information we are getting right now about Covid
So, what can you do about it?
Firstly, recognise the things that you can do nothing about because focusing on these things are a waste of time and energy. Here is a list of some things that are getting plenty of air time but they are not going to make any difference to our wellbeing:
- What caused Covid?
- Who is to blame?
- Was it passed on by bats?
- Is there a global 5G conspiracy?
- Is Donald Trump really descended from a fish?
- Has there ever been a worse leader?
- Will there be enough toilet roll to get you through?
And here is a list of things that you can do something about:
- What can I do to feel better right now?
- Who can I call/message that would make me feel better?
- What task could I do that will make me feel better?
- What one change could I make to my habits that will improve my wellbeing?
Your focus affects your energy. Your energy affects your mood. Your mood affects your life.
You can choose your mood by changing your focus…